St. Clair County FB Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsored by St. Clair County Farm Bureau
Awards Available: 2
Deadline : Apr 01, 2023
- Applicant or his/her parents/legal guardian must be from a St. Clair County Farm Bureau family, or if married or 21 years of age or older, have his/her own St. Clair County Farm Bureau membership and should be a member in good standing.
- One scholarship shall be given to a high school senior entering a 2 or 4 year agricultural program after graduation. A second scholarship shall be given to a two or four year or post-graduate student currently enrolled in an agricultural program.
- Applicants may use the scholarship for attending a college of their choice, including community colleges and trade schools in Michigan.
- Youth must possess the qualities of scholarship, leadership and community service.
- Only information submitted on this form, plus transcript(s) and two letters of recommendation will be considered in the judging of applications submitted.
- St. Clair County Farm Bureau is giving away monetary awards for outstanding applications.
- High school applicants must submit their application by April 1.
- Current college students or post graduate students must submit their application by October 1.
- The check will be processed only after submission of a paid registration receipt from an accredited agricultural institution.
Easy Scholarship Applications "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship - $2,000
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details