Oceana County FB Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsored by Oceana County Farm Bureau
Awards Available: 1
Deadline : Apr 20, 2023
Applicant must be a high school graduate and be a member, child of, or under the guardianship of an Oceana County Farm Bureau member, which of whom has been accepted to a post-secondary institution.
- Complete the application.
- Applicant must submit a letter of recommendation from their high school principal or senior counselor or college professor.
- Applicant must apply by April 20 of current school year.
- Applicant must submit a resume of 500 words or less that may be in narrative or essay form that covers the following:
- Career plans or goals
- Why you want/need the scholarship
- Personal interests, family and involvements; such as in community, sports, and church.
- His/her high school/college transcript grades
- His/her ACT or SAT test scores.
- Optional – additional letter from a coach, teacher, 4‐H leader, or FFA Advisor.
Money will be awarded after the student has completed their first semester of college following the awarding of the scholarship, and has maintained a grade point average of 2.5 for the semester.Go to Scholarship Application
Easy Scholarship Applications "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship - $2,000
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details