Newaygo County FB Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsored by Newaygo County Farm Bureau
Awards Available: 1
Deadline : Apr 18, 2023
- Applicant must be a Newaygo County Farm Bureau member, son or daughter, or under the guardianship of a Newaygo County Farm Bureau member or if over 21 years of age have their own membership.
- Applicant must be a high school senior or graduate planning to further his or her education with a post secondary planned program of study.
- Student’s grades and reference for scholarship are taken into consideration.
- The applicant must complete all sections of the application form.
- A complete transcript of the applicant’s high school or college must accompany the application.
- A letter of recommendation must accompany the application from a principal or employer.
- Application will be available at area high school offices and on our web site after February 15.
Newaygo County Farm Bureau offers scholarships that will be no less than $250 and no more than $1,000. Applicants may reapply each year until there total awards reach $1,000.Go to Scholarship Application
Easy Scholarship Applications "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship - $2,000
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details