Montcalm County FB Scholarships
Scholarship Sponsored by Montcalm County Farm Bureau
Awards Available: 2
Deadline : Apr 01, 2023
- The applicant or his/her parents/legal guardian must have an active membership in Montcalm County Farm Bureau.
- The applicant must be a high school senior or graduate accepted by or attending a post‐secondary institution.
- Applicants may re‐apply for this scholarship each year.
- Good citizenship and/or positive attitudes in relationships with the student’s peers, school faculty and administration, community members, and family members will be considered. Student’s grades and need for the scholarship are taken into consideration.
- The Montcalm County Farm Bureau Board of Directors will determine the recipient(s) of the scholarship(s).
- High school student attending college must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Money will be awarded after the student has completed his or her first semester of college and has maintained a grade point average of 2.5 or better.
- Complete all sections of the application form.
- Attach a transcript of your high school courses/grades or if currently enrolled in college the most recent transcript.
- Attach a photograph of yourself and your essay.
- A letter of recommendation must accompany the application from a principal, teacher or employer.
Each scholarship shall be no less than $250 or in excess of $500. Multiple scholarships or scholarships in excess of $500 may be awarded at the discretion of the Montcalm County Farm Bureau Board of Directors.Go to Scholarship Application
Easy Scholarship Applications "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship - $2,000
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you...View Details Be Bold Scholarship - $25,000
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will...View Details ScholarshipOwl No Essay Scholarship - $1,000
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application...View Details Niche 2K No Essay College Scholarship - $2,000
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools...View Details SP Scholarship - $2,500
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students...View Details 10 Words or Less Scholarship - $1,000
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25...View Details